System-Based Trading Recommendations for Model Hedge Fund

---------------------------------------------------------------

If this site has helped you make money on a trade...

Current Trends, Daily and Weekly

...

Contact Info

Link to My Live Charts... Global Indices, Commodities, Currencies and Bonds.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Euro Short and Pound Short Analysis


Here is a chart of the pound/usd, it is in an uptrend based on my indicators.

Eur/USD just went in to downtrend on daily again on my indicators.

Euro is clearly weaker than pound but I would like to see the US dollar atleast stronger than the pound to know I am gonna get some nice momentum on this trade.

I am waiting for weakness on the pound to short Euro. I dont need a downtrend on my indicators on the pound just a rollover on the price chart. The Euro is already downtrending on the daily again as of today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER

All information provided on this site is for illustrative and educational purposes only. In no way should the information on this site be viewed as a recommendation to buy, sell or hold any of the securities mentioned on this site. Please consult your investment advisor before making any trading or investment decisions.

All Charts are Courtesy of StockCharts.Com

StockCharts.Com is a terrific charting website and is well worth the monthly fee for their advanced charting tools and features. I highly recommend their site.