System-Based Trading Recommendations for Model Hedge Fund

---------------------------------------------------------------

If this site has helped you make money on a trade...

Current Trends, Daily and Weekly

...

Contact Info

Link to My Live Charts... Global Indices, Commodities, Currencies and Bonds.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Gold Update

The weekly trend in GLD is up, the volatility on the weekly is low as well. I mentioned last week daily volatility on GLD was mildy high last week and a breather in the upside price action was likely, we got our breather a nice one day punch but atleast it was short lived. With my NYSE analysis bullish I see risk-on theme pervailing for the time being making me confident in GLD moving higher with the risk-on trade.

GLD has now worn off its mildly high volatility on the daily and now weekly and daily volatility are low and likely aligning for a nice move. GLD is in the range trade mode on the daily however the weekly is bullish so expecting GLD to resolve to the upside makes sense currently. No technical damage has been done to gld as the 20 ema and trendline breakout noted on chart are holding well.

I may increase GLD position at the close today. I will post if I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER

All information provided on this site is for illustrative and educational purposes only. In no way should the information on this site be viewed as a recommendation to buy, sell or hold any of the securities mentioned on this site. Please consult your investment advisor before making any trading or investment decisions.

All Charts are Courtesy of StockCharts.Com

StockCharts.Com is a terrific charting website and is well worth the monthly fee for their advanced charting tools and features. I highly recommend their site.